About - Airport listing website
The client wanted to design a website for those people who have their small private planes and those who hire jet planes to give an experience of their trip and all on the website so other persons view it and take the chance to fly and visit the airports. He wanted to design a straightforward backend for admin to change the functionality for the airports, trips, amenities, and users. The client also needs a dazzling frontend to display a listing of airports and trips.
Solution We Provided
We take up all the documentation and information from a client to develop websites as per their requirement. The main challenge for us was to finish the project at the deadline with need functionality. But hardworking is the result of everything and we finished on time. We used Laravel Framework to develop this website.
Features and functionalities
- Login with email and password.
- Allured dashboard which represents the statics about number of airports, amenities, users and trips.
- Notification on dashboard with access to remove it.
- Listing of airports with identifier, name, status, created date, and actions.
- Search functionality to find helipad from listing.
- Have the access of view the details of airfield and change it.
- Admin can the change status of active and inactive and users can see only that airdrome which has been activated by admin.
- Pagination for listing so admin do not have to scroll more to see list.
- Same functionality for the trip like airport, listing view, edit trip, delete and change status.
- Amenities and users also observed by admin and take up steps to any change.
- Admin can add advertisement to backend which will display to viewers.