If you’ve only got a small budget to market your business, these ideas can help you get the best marketing bang for your limited buck.
1) Learn how to tell prospective #clients what you do. Learn how to win them over by emphasizing the benefits.
2) Then learn the most likely places to find clients – and go to those places.
3) Create a logo and tagline for your #business and use them on all your documents.
4) Get free publicity for your business by involving the media (including social media!) in your grand openings, moves, or charity events.
5) Create a #website or #app for your business if you don’t have one, to get a chance of coming up in local search.
6) Create a blog for your business. #Blogging can create a bigger market for your products or services if you do it right.
7) Visit and comment on other relevant blogs regularly. (Be smart; pick the ones your customers are likely to be visiting too.)
8) Develop a social media plan and implement it. Create a #Facebook page for your business. #Tweet and post on #Instagram on a daily basis.
9) Create a video about your #product or #service and post it on YouTube – or even get your own #YouTube channel up and running.